What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Under no circumstances may cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, if they are active, it helps us identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
infocolic.com uses the following cookies:
– Own Cookies: Domain and server “infocolic.com”
– Third Party Cookies: Google.
How can you set or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Below are the updated links about how you can disable cookies in the main browsers:
– You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here:
– You can get more information about the Chrome browser from here:
– You can get more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
– You can get more information about the Safari browser from here:
– You can get more information about the Opera browser from here:
In infocolic.com we do not store the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily, in order to make purchases of products and services that We make available or receive information about promotions and content of your interest.
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.